Specialty services and programs
Specialized therapy focused on healing
Kessler Rehabilitation Center offers specialized services and programs based on a patient’s condition or diagnosis. These services are provided by clinical team members who have a passion for specific treatments and received specialized training. We offer evidence-based programs and services to help you heal and reach your individual goals.
Our team of physical and occupational therapists will partner with you to develop a care plan geared to your specific diagnosis and overall goals. Your plan may include one of our many specialized services:
- Advanced techniques and treatment strategies - treatment using advanced clinical practice and technology to help patients heal
- Amputee rehabilitation - pre-prosthetic management and prosthetic training for patients with upper or lower extremity limb loss
- Bone health and osteoarthritis - treatment to help reduce osteoarthritis pain, decrease swelling and improve physical activity
- Chronic pain relief - focuses on decreasing pain, improving movement and increasing tolerance for activities
- Concussion rehabilitation - provides early intervention and comprehensive care shown to optimize individual recovery
- Headache relief - treatment and strategies to minimize pain and improve function
- Neuro rehabilitation - therapy services to improve function, minimize balance deficits and maximize overall quality of life for individuals with an injury to the nervous system or progressive neurologic disease
- Pediatric services - treatment that optimizes function and mobility for children from birth to age 18 to enable participation in age-appropriate activities
- Personalized Orthopedic Weight Reduction (POWR) - supports weight loss as part of managing orthopedic pain
- Recovery and Reconditioning - treatment for acute or chronic health conditions, like emphysema, asthma and cardiovascular disease
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMD) - treatment to improve jaw movement
- Vestibular and vision rehabilitation - for dizziness, balance and other inner-ear disorders
- Women’s and men’s health - therapy services that target the mind, body and spirit, including treatment for pelvic floor conditions
Why choose services at Kessler Rehabilitation Center?
Every patient responds differently to treatment. Our team identifies the right therapist and care plan for your diagnosis and overall goals.
If you or your therapist feel you need adjustments to your therapy during care, we will discuss these changes with you at any point. We are committed partners in your healing journey. Our dedicated therapists listen to your goals, communicate progress and offer ongoing educational information to ensure we provide effective treatment that meets your needs. Our mission is to help you achieve the best outcome and get you back to life.