Posted on 8/6/2020
Kessler Rehabilitation opened a new outpatient physical therapy center on August 3, in Woodcliff Lake Commons, 62 Broadway, Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
The center, part of a statewide network of more than 100 locations, offers services to individuals with sports, orthopedic and work-related injuries, arthritic conditions, balance and concussion disorders.
“We are excited to bring the highest standard of physical therapy services to Woodcliff Lake and the surrounding communities,” said center manager Udani Silva, P.T., DPT, OCS.
Rich Romano, Kessler’s vice president of business development added that “all Kessler centers are following strict Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, including screening protocols, temperature checks and masking to keep patients and employees safe during these challenging times.”
Kessler Rehabilitation Centers accept most insurance plans, offer flexible scheduling and virtual tele-rehab services for patients unable to visit.
For more information, or to request an appointment, click here or call 551-249-0930. No prescription is required (restrictions may apply).
Posted on 4/24/2020
At Kessler Rehabilitation Center, there is nothing more important to us than your health and safety during this unprecedented time. The Department of Homeland Security and state governments have deemed physical therapy an essential component of health care during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic; therefore, many of our centers remain open to serve those in need. We are taking extensive preventative measures, guided by the CDC, to protect our patients and employees who enter our centers.
We hope that by providing this information, you can make a clear decision to continue your plan of care with us during this time. The following protocols are now in place:
- Patient Screening: All center patients are screened at the time of their appointment confirmation phone call. For centers located in our inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, patients are screened prior to admission. This process includes taking patients’ temperatures. Patients presenting any level of symptoms do not receive therapy until they are cleared.
- Staff Screening: All employees are screened daily upon arrival at the center, including temperature monitoring. Those presenting any level of symptoms are removed from the center and undergo the required 14-day self-quarantine, not returning to the center until they are cleared.
- Masking: All therapists are universally masked and we are now requiring patients in our centers to be masked as well.
- Telerehab: Offering Telerehab to all patients who would prefer to be treated in the safety and comfort of their home.
- Hygiene Protocols: Continuous reinforcement with staff regarding hand washing. In addition, general environmental controls are in place, including deep cleaning of centers with EPA approved cleaners.
- Procurement Audit: Assessment of equipment and supplies to ensure centers are fully prepared to handle potential exposure to COVID-19.
- Employee Safety: Ongoing education and communication to all center employees.
That said, if you do not feel comfortable coming to a center for care during this time, we will gladly reschedule your appointment for a later date. In addition, many of our locations are now offering Telerehab services so that you can easily connect with one of our licensed therapists through web-based technology that is HIPAA compliant. Learn more.
For patients coming to our centers for care, we ask that you please limit the number of people who accompany you to your appointments, unless they are necessary for transportation or assistance. If for any reason you are not feeling well, please contact the center and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
To help prevent the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean/disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Thank you for helping us ensure the safety of our patients and employees, as well as families of both.
Posted on 7/24/2020Kessler Rehabilitation opened its newest center in Montgomery at 21 Belle Mead Griggstown Road, Route 206, on Monday, July 6. The center, located in the Belle Mead Plaza, offers outpatient physical therapy services to individuals with sports and orthopedic injuries, arthritic conditions, balance disorders and work-related injuries. In addition, the center provides specialized cancer treatment through its ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation program. “We are excited to bring the highest standard of physical therapy services to Montgomery and the surrounding communities,” said Rich Romano, Kessler’s vice president of business development. “All Kessler centers are following strict CDC guidelines including screening protocols, temperature checks and masking to keep our patients and employees safe during these challenging times.” Kessler Rehabilitation Center accepts most insurance plans, offers flexible scheduling and virtual telerehab services to patients unable to visit the center for care. The Montgomery center is part of a network of more than 100 Kessler Rehabilitation Center locations throughout the state and is currently scheduling appointments. For more information or to request an appointment today, please call 908.533.7733. No prescription is required.
Kessler Rehabilitation Center accepts most insurance plans, offers flexible scheduling and the convenience of multiple centers in the area to best meet your needs. To make an appointment or for more information, call 866.33.REHAB or click here.
Posted on 3/27/2020
Kessler Rehabilitation Center now offers physical, occupational and speech therapy from the comfort and safety of your home through our Telerehab program.
If you're limited by travel, injury or a weakened immune system, we will virtually bring our services to you so you may heal, build strength and get back to the things you love.
What is Telerehab?
Telerehab lets you easily connect with one of our licensed therapists through web-based technology, all from the convenience of your home. Sessions are delivered one-on-one in real-time, and are private, secure and adhere to HIPAA requirements.
How does it work?
Telerehab sessions may be offered in place of or in addition to in person center sessions, dependent upon your condition and preference. All you need is a computer or device with a camera, microphone and internet access to begin.
- Simply click a link we'll send you - no downloads or accounts necessary!
- Just like the care you'd receive in our center, we'll cover:
- Pertinent paperwork
- Exercises, education and techniques to address your pain and impairments
- Instruction on how to best move forward with your therapy program
Our physical, occupational and speech therapists will work with you to make sure Telerehab is right for you. No prescription or physician referral is needed. Our goal is to help you feel better physically while making sure you're comfortable and an active partner throughout your treatment. For more information about Telerehab, call 866.33.REHAB.